1. Which one is NOT included in “logics in writing paper”?
A Logical presentation in writing paper
B Good language flow
C Good structure and clarity in the paper
D Good theoretical analysis
2. Which is the CORRECT statement in the following?
A If the reader want to know the result of the paper, they can read the introduction.
B If the reader want to intuitively know the key ideas behind the paper, they should read the
C It's optional that we summarize the contribution of the paper in the "abstract".
D If the readers want to know all the glory details, they can read the introduction.
3. Which of the following practice we should follow when writing scientific paper in English?
A Modesty is a good characteristic in Chinese culture.
B When writing scientific paper, we should point out the shortcomings of our research using a
C We should confidently show the contributions of our research.
D The English culture is so similar to Chinese that Chinese readers can just follow their culture when
writing an English scientific paper.
4. What does “delivery” means in the context of writing an Engligh scientific paper?
A The meaning of “delivery” is similar to the concept of those delivery companies.
B “Delivery” means the contributions of your research.
C “Delivery” means how much do the writers know the background of the readers.
D The “responsibility of delivery” is on the writer rather than on the reader.
5. Which one is the CORRECT expression of “博士后流动站”?
A Postdoctoral program.
B Post-doctor mobile station.
C Post-doctor flow station.
D Postdoctoral moving station.
6. Which of the following translation is authentic?
A 注意安全 ---- take care.
B 第一教学楼 ---- No.1 teaching building.
C 小心落水 ---- fall into water carefully.
D 投诉电话 ---- law suit phone number.
7. What should we do in writing a scientific paper?
A In order to emphasize our views, we should put our strong emotions into the text.
B Slightly present our political comments is allowed.
C We should follow the mainstream ideas of general public.
D We should present facts, theories, proofs, experiments, testing results objectively.
8. Which of the following is WRONG about the title of scientific paper?
A It normally is not a sentence.
B It is better to use the fewest possible words to adequately describes the contents of the paper.
C The order of the words in the title is very important.
D It is better to use a complete sentence.
9. Which of the following is WRONG about the abstract of scientific paper?
A It is the summary of the paper.
B It is better to use abbreviation to make the abstract shorter.
C It describes the key ideas of the paper.
D It gives the results of the paper.
10. Which is NOT advised in the introduction section?
A Clearly explain the background of our research.
B Clearly explain the problem we do.
C Explain the academic and/or impact.
D Using mathematical functions to explain our model.
11. Which of the following is RIGHT regarding the literature review?
A It is better to comment on the existing work positively.
B It is better to comment on the existing work objectively.
C It is better to comment on the existing work negatively.
D It is better to criticize the results obtained by other researchers to highlight our contributions.
12. Which of the following is RIGHT about the references of introduction of scientific paper?
A It is better to cite as many foreign references as possible.
B It is better to cite many your own previously published papers.
C It is better to cite as many domestic references as possible.
D Recent references should be cited
13. What may the reviewer thinks if you cite too many your own publications?
A You really contribute a lot to the community.
B Other researchers are not interested in the subject.
C You have a say in this research area.
D They will think you have sufficient references.
14. If the a reference has 5 authors, how many authors should you include in the reference list?
A Only the first author.
B Only the first and second author.
C Only the first and corresponding author.
D All five authors.
15. What should you do in the “Problem description and formulation”?
A If you clearly know the meaning of a variable, it’s ok that it is not defined.
B You should present the problem you are trying to solve.
C Usually you should describe your system configuration, environment and so on.
D You should put the organization of your paper here.
16. Which of the following statement is NOT correct?
A If you have a theorem, you should put the proof in the section of “methodology.”
B In the section of “simulation/numerical result”, you should present the description of the practical
or experiment system, description of the data and the associated system.
C In the section of “simulation/numerical result”, you can use tables, figures and graph to better
present your contribution.
D In the conclusion remark or the conclusion, you can just repeat your conclusion remark as the
17. What you can do if you want to show acknowledgment?
A It’s not appropriate to put acknowledgment in the front page.
B You can put a separate section of acknowledgment in your paper.
C If you acknowledge Albert Einstein, you should thank him based on the fact.
D The length of acknowledgment should be strictly constrained.
18. Which is CORRECT when you list the references?
A It’s ok if you put as many references as you can.
B To enrich your paper, you should can list something that is not referred to in your paper.
C Every reference you list must be referred in the main text.
D It’s proper for you to list many home made references.
19. What does “proof reading” mean?
20. What is TRUE if at the procedure to submit a paper?
A Usually we submit the entire manuscript to a conference or journal.
B All conferences require you to submit the abstract first, from which the organizer will determine
whether you need to submit the whole text.
C We should submit a hard copy to the publisher with your signature.
D The reviewers’ comments are not very important when you modify your paper.
21. If the publisher sends the proof to you, when should you give a reply?
A In about 2 days.
B In about 2 weeks.
C In about 2 months.
D In about 2 years.
22. Which of the following may not be the reason to reject a scientific paper?
A There are many grammatical mistakes in the paper.
B There are many simple sentences in the paper.
C There are many direct translations in the paper.
D There are some spelling mistakes of authors' names in references.
23. Which of the following is TRUE?
A Font size should keep consistency only in each paragraph.
B Font size should keep consistency only in each part of the paper.
C Font size should keep consistency in the entire paper.
- 我的内容管理 收起
- 我的资源 快来上传第一个资源
- 我的收益 登录查看自己的收益
- 我的积分 登录查看自己的积分
- 我的C币 登录后查看C币余额